IT 037 Podcast Information:
Hi gorgeous souls, it’s Mona Lisa and it’s Intuitive Tuesday, the radio show helping intuitives, introverts and empaths manifest the conscious and abundant life that they desire.
If you’re here, chances are, it’s important for you to live a fulfilling, soul-centered lifestyle where you get to just be you and show up in service to the Universe.
You dream of having mornings where you can ease into your day, have a nice hot cup of tea, and maybe do some yoga, before you start working with clients or writing your blog.
And you also think, hmmm… it would be nice to also make enough money to get you out of your full-time job, or out of financial fears. And maybe you’re warming up to the idea of having a lot of money, so you can do things you secretly desire to uplevel in your life, like being able to buy the really good tea from Teavana, or the Egyptian cotton thousand thread count sheets you’ve been eyeing for awhile. Elevated every day essentials.
You’ve thought about it – maybe you’ve even started a website, or ordered some business cards.
But, once you get past the initial excitement and dreaming, you might realize something along the lines of… oh, crap, but I’m not the entrepreneurial type. Maybe I’m not cut out for this. (insert your illogical fears here)
I can’t do this – network all day? Go to business cocktail mixers every night? Be on video? Put myself out there?
Uh-uh. Not going to happen.
And then, you start to get discouraged and lose steam, because you don’t see how you can make it happen as YOU.
And I hear you – you worry that you don’t have what it takes to be an entrepreneur, because you’re introverted, intuitive, or too soft-spoken.
So, to eliminate the confusion, today, I want to share with you the personality traits and characteristics that make up the successful girl-boss-next-door.
Think of it like the ingredients to making a really good soup… you’ve got to have it all there in order for it to work.
I hope that this checklist inspires you to see that you have what it takes to make this your reality. Or, that it shows you where you’re missing the mark, so you can adjust your sails and get back on track. Or, that it shows you that this whole entrepreneur thing just isn’t your thing!
So let’s get into it!
To be successful as a powerhouse girl-boss-next-door, you need the following:
- A deep, burning desire to create a service-based business, beyond it just being about the money (the money is there, but it can’t just be about the money or else you’ll jump off the wagon at the first bump in the road). It’s gotta be something you love. If you don’t have this ingredient, you might as well jump off the wagon until you get it – it’d be like trying to make soup without water or stock.
- Next, you’re crystal clear on your why, or you’re ready and willing to find this out ASAP! You know your core desired feelings, your vision, and your mission, and it’s really important for you to live the life you envision – priority #1. Again, this ingredient is super important, because if you’re starting a business with “it would be nice to have a business that makes me money on the side, that I don’t really have to work on” it ain’t gonna work. Business needs some serious fire, especially in the start up days!
- A fierce willingness to go deep, transform your limiting beliefs, relationship with money, and old stories that need to be thrown out. Having a heart-centered business forces you to grow and develop yourself inside and out, and you’ve got to wanna grow.
- You hold yourself up to a high standard, and are committed to your success, no matter what. Failure is simply not an option because see 1 + 2.
- You are willing to learn from your temporary failures and setbacks, and are super resilient – you are down to course correct as things don’t go the way you planned (trust me, they won’t always go the way you planned, and that’s business!), and to continue taking action until you have a strategy that works for you!
And that’s it! Those are the 5 ingredients that will make you unstoppable as an entrepreneur.
Tell me in the comments of this Podcast, did you meet the ingredient checklist? Is there an area you need to develop? Or did you decide that being an entrepreneur is just crazy town and not for you? Let me know!